Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 November 2010

10 Point Moan!!

These are a couple of things that I am finding rather intollerable at the moment!... (Apologies if i offend!)

· Public Transport-This requires a post all by itself.

· Cyclists- I have no time, or respect for these strange people. When I become Prime Minister I will make them all go away.

· Anyone that drives a Volkswagen Golf GTi-They are all arrogant wankers, and dare I say simply minded idiots.

· People that support Liberal Democrats-They cannot make opinions, and when they do-it’s irrelevant anyway. This is clear by the bunch of philistines that are lodging at Number 10.

· The Volkswagen Passat- My hatred runs deep.

· People that spend their own money on a Volkswagen Passat-You have no sense at all-and I have no time on for you.

· People of a 'Daily Mail' disposition-These lot seriously need to get real. Its 2010-Thatcher has gone.

· The Vauxhall Vectra- I find the ‘complete shit’ factor of this car insulting.

· Gordon Brown- Sorry but did anyone ask for your help?

· . Constant braking on the motorway- When I become Prime Minister, their punishment will be extreme.

Thats its for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment